Sunday 16 September 2012

New Blog Banner

I decided to change the banner for my blog, which has been needing done for a long while now. Where my previous header displayed illustration work from 3 years ago combined with the words "Illustration portfolio of Lana Steel". It is now obvious that this blog has seen much more than a portfolio of my illustration work. Due to my varied college and university courses and opportunities that have come my way this blog has seen everything from fashion shows, to baking, to my worries as a creative graduate and this is how I mean to go on.

I have thought hard about what the theme of my blog should be and judging by my past posts it seems like it should be labelled a "Creative Lifestyle blog." A theme which gives much more flexibility to what i can post on here.

So I will be saying goodbye to my swallow..



And have  now updated  it with a more recent self portrait but this may change a few times yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment