Sunday 27 February 2011

Brights Moodboard


An injection of colour is needed to bring me into spring! Unfortunately due to my student budget I have to get my retail kicks via a mood board, or a "dream board" I quite enjoyed putting this together as I browsed the internet for Neon Brights. I paticulary adore the leopard print jump suit which i discovered in the latest issue of Grazia magazine... I fell head over heels.

From top left: Feather earrings-Topshop, Leopard Print Silk Play suit by Ramzi Musa for Brownsfashion.com, Typography design by Richard Perez, APC Madras Abstract Silk Print Shorts- Urban Outfitters, Nail Varnish from Essie, Neon Plastic Watch- Urban outfitters, Enamel Apple Necklace- Miss Selfridge, Blue Canvas Shoes- Miss Selfridge, Short Pac a Parca- Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment